Life-Cycle Cost Analysis (LCCA)
Selecting equipment and systems for a facility through a life-cycle cost analysis results in the lowest total cost of ownership. Often times products are selected and purchased based on the initial first cost, however, this approach does not take into account other factors such as the costs of operation and maintenance. LCCA is a method that assesses purchasing decisions from a holistic and sustainable perspective that provides significant economic benefits to our clients over the lifetime of their facilities.
Our Life-Cycle Cost Analysis Service Offerings Include:
- Analysis of products, equipment and systems for new construction, renovation, and retrofit
- Detailed reports that include actionable and client-specific recommendations
- Energy modeling analysis for comparison of various efficiency options
- Utilization of top-of-the-line energy simulation software - Trane TRACE 700
- Careful simulation inputs in order to maximize accuracy of final results